Detail GRAVER HIGH FLOW HF5-40E
• Municipal water, RO prefiltration, reclaimed water, coolants, nozzle protection, boiler
• Quench water, aqueous salt solutions, final products, Petrochemicals
• Waterfl ooding, produced water, enhanced oil recovery, completion fluids, amine
sweetening, final products Electronics
• RO prefiltration, process water
Food and beverage
• Process and blending water
• Bottled water, Pharmaceutical
• Process water
Features and benefits
High flow capability of up to 1884 lpm per cartridge
• Reduced filter usage – minimizes product loss, labour, disposal costs, operator exposure and downtime for filter change-out.
Compound radial pleat design
• High loading capacity for long life and lower cost filtration. Compact design
• Smaller housing helps minimise capital expense requirements.
• Reduces system footprint
. Absolute rating
• Reproducible effluent quality throughout the filter’s life.
Easy to use
• No special tools or hardware required for filter change-out – helps minimise downtime.
• Ergonomically designed handle – facilitates easy cartridge installation and removal.
Media : Polypropylene
Core , Support/Cage , End Cap : Polypropylene
O-Ring : EPDM
Outside Diameter : 6 inch
Nominal Length : 40 inch
Micron size : 5 Micron