Detail GRAVER CARTRIDGE HIGH FLOW HF5-40E
Filter Air GRAVER HF5-40E...
PT. INDO FILTER SEMESTA
Hotline : 0811 188 1234
High Flow filter is a large diameter, coreless, single open ended, pleated cartridge with an inside-to-outside flow pattern. The filter’s unique crescent-shaped pleat geometry, combined with its large 152.4 mm (6 inch) diameter and proprietary range of available Pall filter media, allows you to use significantly fewer filters and smaller housings for high flow rate applications. Systems can handle up to 115,443 lpm (30,500 gpm).
Up to 50% smaller filter system possible
Up to 40 times fewer elements to change out
Higher flow rates per filter cartridge – up to 1900 lpm (500 gpm)
Available in 508 mm (20 inch), 1016 mm (40 inch), 1524 mm (60 inch) and 2032 mm (80 inch) lengths
Coreless, all plastic construction to minimize waste disposal
Absolute rated filter medium for reproducible performance
Inside-to-outside flow configuration – all debris stays within the filter
• Municipal water, RO prefiltration, reclaimed water, coolants, nozzle protection, boiler
• Quench water, aqueous salt solutions, final products, Petrochemicals
• Waterfl ooding, produced water, enhanced oil recovery, completion fluids, amine
sweetening, final products Electronics
• RO prefiltration, process water
Food and beverage
• Process and blending water
• Bottled water, Pharmaceutical
• Process water
Features and benefits
High flow capability of up to 1884 lpm per cartridge
• Reduced filter usage – minimizes product loss, labour, disposal costs, operator exposure and downtime for filter change-out.
Compound radial pleat design
• High loading capacity for long life and lower cost filtration. Compact design
• Smaller housing helps minimise capital expense requirements.
• Reduces system footprint
. Absolute rating
• Reproducible effluent quality throughout the filter’s life.
Easy to use
• No special tools or hardware required for filter change-out – helps minimise downtime.
• Ergonomically designed handle – facilitates easy cartridge installation and removal.
Media : Polypropylene
Core , Support/Cage , End Cap : Polypropylene
O-Ring : EPDM
Outside Diameter : 6 inch
Nominal Length : 40 inch
Micron size : 5 Micron